Our gites (Turquoise and Emerald) are located in the peaceful French countryside, on the edge of a village with a bar/restaurant and convenience store. Two miles away is the town of Fauquembergues, with supermarkets, banks petrol stations, and more restaurants and bars. Each gite is modern, very well-equipped, and has 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 people. We are able to take groups of up to 12 people.


Our gites have all the equipment and facilities that you need to make your stay enjoyable and convenient, including free wi-fi, heating, washing machine and dishwasher, parking right outside, private terrace and barbecue, as well as baby cot, bath and high chair.

For families, we have a playroom with numerous toys and games for younger children, plus table tennis, pool, basketball, table football and darts for the adults. Next to our barn is a playing field for football and badminton, with swings, slide and trampoline.


We are located 35 minutes from Calais ferries, Eurotunnel and Eurostar station, and just over 2 hours from Brussels and Paris. Click here for map.

We are also right in the middle of major tourist attractions, including Azincourt, Montreuil fortified city, Boulogne walled city, Rando Rail and Dennlys Children’s Park. For golfers, we are only 12 minutes from Saint Omer golf course, where the Najeti French Open European Tour event is held each year.


Facilities

  • Free Wi-fi
  • Fridge/Freezer
  • TV (English channels)
  • Washing Machine
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Oven and hob
  • Kettle and Toaster
  • Crockery and cutlery
  • Pans and glasses
  • Electric wall heaters
  • Baby cot, bath, high chair
  • Private patio
  • Barbecue
  • Garden furniture
  • Sun loungers
  • Awning
  • Parking right outside

When the children need some activity to keep them interested, or during rainy spells, our children’s playroom is equipped with games, puzzles, drawing materials, toy cars, dolls and other interesting items to play with. There is also an adult size pool table, and a table football game.

Next to the playroom, inside the barn, are two table tennis tables, dartboard and darts, and a basketball practice area. Outside in the field are swings, a slide and a trampoline, a five-a-side goal net, and badminton net.

If accompanied by mum and dad, we are also happy to let youngsters go into the areas where our birds are fenced off, to feed the chickens and ducks.

Pricing

PeriodFromToWeeklyNightlyMin. Stay
Mid23 Apr 20171 July 2017£400£603 nights
High2 July 20172 Sept 2017£490-7 nights
Mid3 Sept 201728 Oct 2017£400£603 nights
Low29 Oct 201716 Dec 2017£350£603 nights
Xmas/New Year17 Dec 20173 Jan 2018£520£753 nights

Prices: are for 4 people. Extra guests are charged at £2 per night.

Booking Terms: 25% up front to secure the reservation. Remaining 75% + £100 damage security deposit 60 days before the holiday.

Damage Security Deposit: £100, refundable within 5 working days after the holiday. Gites left uncleaned, excessively dirty, or damaged, may incur partial or full deduction of the security deposit. Click here for our Terms and Conditions in full.

Cancellation: At least 60 days before the holiday – 100% refund. 30-59 days before – 50% refund. 29 days or less – no refund.

Check-in time: 15.00 hrs. No check-in after 23:00. Check-out time 10.00 hrs. Times can be varied depending on adjacent bookings. Please check with us beforehand.

Availability

Emerald

Turquoise

Tourist Attractions

Our gites are in the middle of an area rich in tourist attractions for young and old. The area is steeped in history. Indeed our own gites were once stables which housed Irish and Anzac troops in World War One, and German troops in World War two.

As a sample of some of the attractions around us, for youngsters there is Dennlys Park, a family adventure park, with exciting rides, the Crazy River and the Haunted Castle. Rando rail, only 10 minutes away, has 4-seater pedal machines on a 10 kilometre long old railway line. At Beussent, the chocolate factory is one of only a handful in France that make their own chocolate from cocoa beans, which you can sample if you do their tour. 15 minutes away in Lumbres is the tourist steam railway, running to and from Arques 3 times a day. And 20 minutes away, in Saint Omer, are the Audomarois marshes, with covered boat trips, or rentable canoes and boats.

For older guests, nearby is the 1415 battleground of Azincourt, war museum sites and V2 rocket museums at Eperleques and La Coupole. Further afield are the walled cities of Montreuil and Boulogne, as well as beautiful sandy beaches at Le Touquet and Berck.

These are just a few of the tourist attractions near to us. By the time you leave, you will wish you were staying another week, to see more.

Contact us

Call us:
  +0033-321-93 31 79

Email Us:
  foreverfrance62@gmail.com

Find us:
  20 rue du Loquin,
62560 Thiembronne,
Pas de Calais